Black Cat Taste Test
I am performing an experiment on my cat Max.
I set out three dishes;
one with chunk light tuna in oil,
one with solid white tuna in water
and the other with prescription wet food.
Max follows me as I set them down. Time is NOW 1:48 p.m.
BlackCat Taste Test entry #1 (1:48):
subject is currently eating chunk light in oil.
It's Wednesday at lunch.
Black Cat Taste Test entry #2 (1:50):
subject ate one third of the chunk light and immediately approached the dish of solid white in water.
He ate half of it.
Black Cat Taste Test entry #3(1:54):
subject thoroughly enjoying the tuna in water.
Still.
Black Cat Taste Test entry #4 (2:08):
subject currently eating chunk light in oil.
finished 80% of it.
Black Cat Taste Test entry #5 (3:08):
cat is eating solid white in water.
finished 100% of it.
The cat food is perfectly untouched.
RESULTS:
Cat enjoyed tuna in water and oil equally.
Cat did not enjoy cat food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home